SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3 SC Guitar Maniac Dx 3

Now I know how much people will hate me for this, but I think this one is the best in the series. The hit detection is spot on, the soundtrack is awesome and memorable, the game itself looks awesome, and
the taking out of two modes made the expirience feel alot more balenced. The only bad thing about this game that I can say is that it is a very short game. 5/5!

SCGMD4 SCGMD4

Now, this is most definatley the best looking game in the series. The song selection is also very nice. Now, enough with the positives, time for the negatives. The main problem that really ruins the game for me is the hit detection. Hitting a note can be very faulty at times, and can change your medal from a gold, to a bronze. My other problem is the amateur and proffesional modes. They have the same songs. Now, look, I understand it gives the game replayability, but if you play one mode, and you want to beat the game fully, then you're going to have to play the exact same songs, but harder. If the two modes had different songs, this problem would be nonexistent. One thing that definatley saves this game is the boss system. It is a VERY nice addition to the series. Also, the achivment system is a very nice touch. This game is flawed, but enjoyable. 4/5

Fancy Pants Adventures Fancy Pants Adventures

This game is a masterpiece. In every regard. First, I'm going to start off with the gameplay. It's smooth fast paced, and awesome. It kinda reminds me of Sonic games in where you build up the momentum. The music is fantastic, and is QUITE memerable. The animation is extremely detailed, and jumping on spiders is really satisfying, and I love how how Fancy Pants Man sleeps if you let go of the keyboard for too long. Kinda like how Sonic gets impatient when you let go of the contoller. I have one minor problem with the game. This would be the enemy placement. When I'm running down hill with all of this momentum, it seems to go to waste when I run into an unpredictable spider. This is by far the best platformer on NG I've ever played! 4.5/5

Dynasty Street Dynasty Street

My gosh, the nostalgia. I remember plating this quite a long time ago and I LOVED it. 5/5

Out of time Out of time

This is just bad. That 11 year old comment isn't true. It looks like a 5 year old made this in powerpoint. The controls are bad and the time limit is bad. This game has no redeeming qualities.

The Drawing Grounds The Drawing Grounds

Love it, my only problem is that some people will make HORRIBLE drawings, give themselfs a 5/5, and your ratings do nothing. As well if you create something amazing it will get voted down by those people.

Newgrounds Collection Newgrounds Collection

ChefClock, Krinkels isn't a person, just a hack?

ChefClock responds:

he sucks

Madness Retaliation Madness Retaliation

Fantastic, my only problem with it though is that it is WAY too hard... or maybe I'm just a noob.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

Love it, this is probably the best Newgrounds game I have EVER played.