Cosmic Dreamer Reloaded Cosmic Dreamer Reloaded

I like it, this remaster definatley shows how you have changed in style and improved over time. By the way, I'm sorry but I missclicked and accidentially voted 1. My actual rating would be 5/5.

Nitrogen (MD2015) Nitrogen (MD2015)

While I do like the madness feel of this, I do agree with Igyzone that the "burps" made the track monotonous. I think the track would be better if there was more variation in sound design.
Still a great track, 9/10.

BigEGO BigEGO

I like this, but I feel the mix could use some improvement, and the drop felt a little jarring. 7/10

Yellow Supernova Yellow Supernova

I like the melodies and synths, but I feel that you could have done some sidechaining to make the drums more apparent in the track. Also, the mix and master could use some improvement. In general, this is a pretty good track! 7/10

Anitrik responds:

Thank you for your feedback ! I will improve this because I like the melody too but I'm sure I can make it a lot better than this, thank your for your advices !
Also, I've just made the drums a bit more powerful in the track :)

Natural Beat (Remix) Natural Beat (Remix)

Very well made Progressive House track. I like the main progressions, and the sidechaining didn't feel like there was too much. I think that the mastering could have been louder, and that the drop could have been more powerfull. Other than that, this is an amazing Progressive House track!

Whiplash Whiplash

Very well made song. It's catchy, and very energetic. 5/5!

Fire Fall Fire Fall

Amazing work! Amzing mix of trance and BnB. This is definately something I can draw and animate to!
Keep up the amazing work! This definately deserves a 5/5.

[JL] Garrett's Theme [JL] Garrett's Theme

Epic theme used in a great movie! I'd give it a 5/5

LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG) LHM - ENDLESS HANDBAG ('98 NG)

I love this song, from the old NG nostolgia, the amazing beat, and that little blurb in the end, there is nothing to not enjoy about this song. It's just amazing! This clearly deserves a 5/5!

Elegiac Elegiac

Why isn't it avalible anymore?