All 12 art Reviews

Usual Chaos Usual Chaos

Wow, this is truly amazing. I love the simplistic design of this art. It has so much detail, but is easy to look at. I swear you just keep getting better every submission. The smooth shading just compliments the submission. Keep up the amazing work!

123mine123 responds:

All these compliments. ._.
Thank you very much, stegosaurus! :D

Special Attacks (Friends) Special Attacks (Friends)

Eh, these newer ones look good, but I don't think as much effort is being put into them as it used to. Now, I don't have any problem with sprite art, as long as you make them yourself. Overall, this is okay. 4/5

fionploy5000 responds:

Lol you Can in Flash 8 :D

FUN IS INFINITE FUN IS INFINITE

Creepy, and quite well done, I love the ambient , dark and creepy feel this picture has. It is also very detailed, 5/5. I have a theory about this "thing" that ended up in Sonic CD. I think this was a very early version of metal Sonic made in Robotnik and Sonic's image. This explains the mustache and human face. I think they forgot about it and accidentially left it in the final game. That's just my theory though.

Madness Pixel Madness Pixel

Nice job! This is by far an improvement from your past drawings. I like the shading, the background, and you added plenty of detail for pixel art. The hands, gun, and shape of the body could use improvement though. 3.5/5

LuigiBoy890 responds:

Thanks!

jeff vs jeff jeff vs jeff

Isn't all that great, but I still like the character design. Detail, lines, shading and a backround are all lacking though. I don't mean to insult you, I'm just giving constructive criticism

Fuckin Fionza Fuckin Fionza

Nice backround and signature, but the detail and lines could use some work, I recommend a bit more practice with Paint before switching to Photoshop. Still, it does look nice. I'm not trying to sound like a jerk, but I think it needs a bit of constructive criticism so you can improve.

fionploy5000 responds:

Ouch! Thanks too To You!
switching with Photoshop Background Awesome!
"PS.Stego Me Gusta :D"

_-Fion

Madness Grunt with rifle Madness Grunt with rifle

So, did you make this in flash?

LuigiBoy890 responds:

Yes, kinda

Creepy Sonic Painting Creepy Sonic Painting

My gosh, this easter egg is creepy.

Castle in the air Castle in the air

Nice, good shading and nice style. This is the kind of stuff I build in Minecraft! 4.5/5

JUSTinnator3 responds:

This was drawn on a small artist card. I'll find some of the other castles I drew to upload, which were drawn on a larger sheet of paper.

Kombat Krossing Kombat Krossing

Hilarious, Sub-Zero and Scorpion win, Crosstality!